TRIP PACKAGES & GROUPS OF ANY SIZE!
My 21-foot Willie Classic can accommodate any group of any size. The jet boat fishes 5 comfortably though. We have a full top, heaters for the those cold days, and an open bow and floor for a very roomy and spacious platform to fish from. I am licensed, bonded and insured.
$225 per seat with a $350 minimum per day. Cash and Checks are preferred, but I can take credit cards over the phone. Please call me to arrange and schedule a date. Dates are subject to be rescheduled due to weather, water & river conditions.
Smith River: November & December — Salmon;
*January, February & March — Steelhead
Klamath River: May & June — Summer Steelhead & Salmon;
Aug through Oct — Fall Salmon
Sacramento River Rainbows: May & June
*Will travel to other rivers for best fishing conditions. Other rivers include the
Trinity, Eel, Van Duzen and the Chetco.
• Gift Certificates are also available for purchase if you would like to reserve a trip for a special someone. Deposits for trips are based on number of fishermen. For a one person trip, the deposit is $150.
SCENIC TOURS & WILDLIFE
JET BOAT scenic tours and salmon fishing on the Klamath River. Experience the beauty of the Klamath River in September and October as the fall colors show and the wildlife is active. You may see Bald Eagles, Black Bear, Great Blue Heron, River Otters, etc. If you want to test your fishing skills, the Spring Salmon are lively and the best to eat.
We can arrange lodging for you at number of facilities: Motels, Camp Ground, RV Parks, etc.
THINGS TO BRING
• California or Oregon fishing license and a steelhead/salmon punch card
• Lunch or snacks and drinks
• Heavy Rain gear (Gortex, Grundens) knee high rubber boots, waders
• Layers of warm clothing (Fleece, Polartec, Wool Socks, Gloves)
• Camera & small hand towel
• Cooler & ice to take home your fish (I will clean and fillet your fish if time allows)
WHAT I BRING
• All the fishing gear you will ever need