$250 per person, per day with a $350 minimum per day. Cash and Checks are preferred, but I can take credit cards over the phone. Please call me (707) 218-4501 to arrange and schedule a date. Dates are subject to be rescheduled due to weather, water & river conditions.
November and December — Salmon
*January, February and March — Winter Steelhead
May and June — Summer Steelhead & Spring Salmon
Aug. through Oct. — Fall Salmon
May and June — Rainbows
*Will travel to other rivers for best fishing conditions. Other rivers include the Trinity, Eel, Van Duzen and the Chetco.
• Gift Certificates are also available for purchase if you would like to reserve a trip for a special someone. Deposits for trips are based on number of fishermen. For a one person trip, the deposit is $150.
SCENIC TOURS & WILDLIFE
I also offer jet boat scenic tours on the Klamath River. Experience the beauty of the Klamath River in September and October as the fall colors show and the wildlife is active. You may see Bald Eagles, Black Bears, Great Blue Herons, River Otters, Sturgeon, etc. But if you want to test your fishing skills, the Spring Salmon are lively and the best to eat.
THINGS TO BRING
• California fishing license and a steelhead/salmon report card or Oregon license
• Lunch or snacks and drinks in a small cooler or bag
• Heavy rain gear or waders for winter weather (it may rain) and knee high rubber boots as you may have to step in the river to get in and out of the boat
• Layers of warm clothing as the North Coast’s average temperature is 68 degrees and drops in winter
• Camera and small hand towel
• Cooler, zip lock bags and ice to take your fish home (I will clean and fillet your fish)
WHAT I BRING
• All the fishing gear you will ever need
LOCAL TACKLE STORES for supplies
• Eureka: RMI Outdoors and Englund Marine
• Klamath: Little Rays Tackle Box [Open seasonally, call first.]
• Crescent City: Englund Marine
Fishing Licenses can be attained online at the Department of Fish and Wildlife or at your local tackle stores. Some Walmart and hardware stores also sell fishing licenses.